Wednesday, July 06, 2005

uuhhnn...grrrrrrr

Why can't i kill me? If you kill me i'll die, no questions asked.
I can't trust it, I can't trust it.
Frankenfurter doesn't know what he's talking about. I don't find a mind fuck in any way pleasing.
Stories criss-cross in my head and few match and none lock. The headache puts back the frown that was an everpresent only months ago.
Fuck it.
I've decided happiness is a myth. You find it only if you're a talented liar.
I don't care. Don't talk to me, I don't care.
And my mother slept with a married man.
Dancing alone in empty coffee houses. Still nobody watches.
Hmmm Having a Bjork moment. ( I wonder what my body would sound like....)
God I'm sick of noise. It never stops in my head. My music outlet is an untouchable; blocked by a maple leaf.
Fuck the British.
To scream as long and loud and hard as i need to, my chest would have to cave in.
And my voice would need to sound like Jimmy Gnecco.
Goddamnit i can't sing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bex5x5 said...

"if you don't have a song to sing,
you're okay.
you know how to get along,
humming.

mmmm.

if you don't have a date,
celebrate.
go out and sit on the lawn,
and do nothing.
'cause it's just what you must do,
and nobody does it anymore."
- fiona apple, "waltz"

4:06 PM  
Blogger Tavius said...

munamana!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Bex5x5 said...

BTW, my previous post was an attempt at being nice...all apologies if it came across any differently.

5:19 PM  
Blogger SMAshley said...

no worries, i was just curious, and slightly confused. never angry. never.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home